MEMHCA has been offering an ever-expanding number of benefits to its members for many years.
- Free ethics CEUs at our annual meeting
- Reduced rates to all workshops
- Advertising for members’ workshops and events
MEMHCA hosts a conference each year. We often feature a prominent speaker from the mental health field or invite professionals from Maine to present on relevant and exciting topics that are meaningful for LCPCs.
- Workshops and trainings
- Join the board of directors
- Join committees
- Assist with events and conference
- Important LCPC practice information
- Updates on state and national mental health news
- Articles on ethical and other relevant issues
- Professional development workshops
- Regional and networking events
Annual Membership Fees
Licensed Clinical Professional: $60
Retired counselors: $30
The American Mental Health Counselors Association [AMHCA] is our parent organization. AMHCA is the the go-to organization for licensed clinical mental health counselors for advocacy, education, leadership, and collaboration. You can register through AMHCA and pay unified dues for both AMHCA and MEMHCA memberships at a discounted rate.