Membership Categories: Click here to Join!
- Licensed Clinical Professional: $60
- Individuals who hold a Master’s degree or higher in Counseling from a college or university that was accredited when the degree was awarded by one of the regional accrediting bodies.
- Individuals who are registered with the LCPC Board and are under supervision (LCPC-C).
- Student: Free!
- New in 2022! Individuals who are enrolled at least half time as degree seeking students in a counseling program in a regionally accredited institution will now receive a free three year MEMHCA membership. Please register with your university/institution email.
- Retired counselors: $30
- Individuals who have previously been professional members or licensed but are now retired from the counseling profession.
The Benefits of MEMHCA Membership
Continuing Education and Professional Development
- The annual MEMHCA Conference (reduced conference registration rates for members)
- Two Free Ethics CEUs at MEMHCA’s annual meeting (June)
- Advertise events through our list-serve and social media pages
- Free email blast through MeMHCA’s email distribution list
- Free CEU trainings throughout the year (virtual)
- COMING SOON! Clinical consultation groups
- Internal clinical referral list for clients who are in need of a counselor .
- Opportunities to join the board of directors and committees.
- Assist with co=sponsoring events, conferences, and legislative efforts that align with the counseling profession.
- Important information regarding practicing as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor.
- Updates on state and national mental health news.
- State and National Advocacy Efforts
- Job postings
Join MEMHCA Today!
The American Mental Health Counselors Association [AMHCA] is our parent organization. AMHCA is the the go-to organization for licensed clinical mental health counselors for advocacy, education, leadership, and collaboration. You can register through AMHCA and pay unified dues for both AMHCA and MEMHCA memberships at a discounted rate.